Main Job Purpose
Senior Administration Officer facilitate the operations of SFSD by coordinates the activities and operations of the administrative division to ensure that daily office operations are performed in a seamless and efficient manner.
- Handle the day-to-day operations of administration team.
- Ensure that SFSD office is stocked with necessary supplies and that all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Responsible for all SFSD maintenance and renovations to maintain and standardize the professional image of SFSD.
- Supervise and handle all employees’ field visits; arrangements, external travel registrations (Visa-Ticket & Accommodation) and guest arrangements for all sectors in alignment with SFSD regulations and policies.
- Build an inventory system and monitor inventory to ensure the flow of goods remains positive.
- Building an assets tracking system, i.e. database with labeling system and codes.
- Contribute in the preparation of the annual budget, including compiling data and projections
- Responsible for the purchasing process for all SFSD assets, equipment and services following SFSD rules and procedures.
- Identify and select the market best service providers. Discovering profitable suppliers and initiate procurement partnerships through negotiating to secure SFSD advantageous terms.
- Update yearly Supplier Data Base with updated information and price lists.
- Examine and test existing contracts, and develop if needed.
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries.
- Analyze invoices to ensure accuracy of goods delivered.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Monitor all supplier performance, ensure timely delivery of all products, and maintain accuracy in all vendor data.
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications.
- Generates reports of status for procurement activities, such as forecasting payments, amendments, close outs, and sector specific data (i.e. monthly and quarterly reporting).
- Coordinates with Finance Departement to ensure on-time deliverables, payments, and cash.
- Manage all communication with all vendors and track all orders and resolve any issues.
Position Relationship with Other Parties
- Internal Relationships: All sectors.
- External Relationships: Suppliers - Vendors - Hotels - External Service Providers (assets - Car company - kitchen supplies…).
- In Office: 80%
- Out of Office: 20%
- Virtual: Applicable
- Working Days: 5
- Days off: Friday & Saturday
- Working Hours: 9 am to 5 pm
- Work Hazard: Normal
- Level of Authority: Authority and decisions within own sector decisions
- Financial Control: Petty Cash / purchase requisition within limited budget
- Annual Amount: NA
- Hiring Authority & Promotion: Coach New Employees
- Bachelor Degree, MBA degree is a plus
- 5 to 7 years of experience
3. Procurement Experience:
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
4. Computer Skills
- Dealing with each individual taking into account all his/her needs, rights, differences and opinions; we Value time, effort, place and resources.
- We grant each person the right to express, participation and ownership of all his/her rights, privileges and equal opportunities.
- Fulfillment of rights, duties and responsibilities effectively with sincerity, integrity and dedication to work.
- Work within the spirit of support, show flexibility with all people and entities we deal with.
5. Team Work:
- Organized collaboration between an integrated group of people with specific and interrelated roles to reach a common goal.
Functional Key Competencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to details
- Planning and organizing
- Time Management
- Analytical skills
- Talent in negotiations and networking
How to Apply
- No applications will be accepted after the 5th of July, 2022.