The senior accountant should be equipped to handle financial data, including the process of collecting, managing, and analyzing the data. This is in order to organize information for the Foundation’s management on financial performance, liquidity, and cash flows.
1. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support the preparation and compilation of the Foundation’s financial statements.
- Support the process of setting the Foundation’s annual budget.
- Support the financial processes related to scholarships funded by the Foundation.
- Track all accounting procedures and ensure compliance with the Foundation’s financial policies and regulations.
- Develop accounting operations, cheques, and monthly bank transfers.
- Applying and Monitoring on SFSD internal policies accredited by the Ministry of Social Solidarity.
- Handling the Foundation’s scholarships’ programs budget, approvals, contracting, and clearances, with the ministry, the students, and the educational institutions.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Prepare cash flow reporting and forecasting.
- Participate in monitoring the foundation’s bank accounts on a monthly basis.
- Participate in monitoring the financial report for the El-Gouna Hotel School - GHS.
- Support the process of annual auditing conducted by the KPMG office.
- Support the Foundation’s sectors to understand and adhere to financial policies and procedures.
- Regularly review the books required by the ministry after the accountant prepares them.
- Other tasks requested by the Finance Director.
- Legal Audit Office
- Governmental Entities and Ministries
- Local and International Educational Institutions and Universities
3. Working Relationships
- This position reports to the Finance Director.
- The position has relationships with, All the Foundation’s sectors, NGO’s and External Partners.
Education: A Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
Work Experience: 5-8 years of experience in similar positions.
Computer Skills: Advanced computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience with advanced accounting software.
Languages: Native-speaker proficiency in Arabic composition. Proficiency in English composition, and in report writing.
Relational Skills: Adaptable in effective relationships with both Egyptians and foreigners.
Able to independently carry out tasks
To apply please send the application form and your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Candidate Name –Senior Accountant"