We are Hiring! Senior Monitoring Officer
TITLE: SENIOR MONITORING OFFICER
REPORT TO: LEARNING & STRATEGY DIRECTOR
WORKING HOURS /WEEK: 39.5
Senior Monitoring Officer is responsible to implement the Learning and Strategy plan, aligned with the Sawiris Foundation strategy with proper coordination of resources and tasks to meet SFSD objectives within a specified period. Through providing several administration activities; maintaining Sector database, research etc.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Supervising and coordinating L&S activities with focus on Monitoring functions.
2. Ensure L&S/Monitoring working plans performed on time within the allocated budget.
3. Oversee and lead the L&S officers in planning and execution of day-to-day operations related to monitoring.
4. Support & guide L&S officers in their works within programs and projects teams in documentation of success stories and lessons learned.
5. Supervise and coordinate L&S work, and work closely with other sectors to meet the Monitoring reporting and timelines.
6. In collaboration with programs team, support quality design and monitoring of interventions to ensure adherence with SFSD strategies.
7. Provide direct support in designing and implementation of monitoring, evaluation, and learning for SFSD programs and projects.
8. Ensure programs and project teams understand the key deliverables and indicators requirements, and oversee documentation of projects and programs progress.
9. Develop and update projects monitoring and tracking tools and communicate findings or concerns to SFSD sectors teams.
10. Manage SFSDL&S subcontractors’ contracts (submission of deliverables, method statements, materials, and work progress).
11. Facilitate and organize the documentation of lessons-learned.
12. Participate in internal mid-term evaluations and data quality assessment to verify the accuracy of SFSD data collected/reported.
13. Facilitate utilization of unified data management and reporting system by project and program staff.
14. Coordinate the ongoing analysis of projects and programs to inform L&S MIS.
15. Assist the L&S director to respond to management requests for data queries in accurate and timely manner.
16. Ensure generating timely dashboards for projects and programs.
17. Handle and assist any other duties addressed by the L&S Director within the sector roles and responsibilities and if needed.
A Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or other related field, graduate degree preferred (MBA is a plus).
- At least 8 years of experience in the development sectors in Egypt
- At least 2-4 years of experience in data collection and reporting
- At least 2 year of experience in M&E related fieldwork, including indicators design, data collection, M&E Plan/Matrix, M&E system development, preferred in social empowerment areas.
- Excellent coordination and communication skills gained through experience in working with field staff.
- Excellent analytical skills combined with a proactive, energetic approach to problem solving.
- Excellent relationship management skills (both professional and person relationships) Candidates should be flexible, have a sense of humor and patience.
- Satisfactory oral and written English communication skill required (working ability);
- Arabic technical reading, writing and speaking ability is necessary.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel or other data software and IT platform used by SFSD;
- Demonstrated proficiency in utilization of computerized databases
- Utilization of statistical software such as SPSS, STATA, etc is highly preferre
- Internet skills
To apply please fill in the appliaction available HERE
All CVs must be sent to HR & Admin Manager
Please write the job title "SENIOR MONITORING OFFICER" in the email subject
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 20 February, 2020