Sawiris Foundation for Social Development is seeking a Projects Assistant:
REPORTS TO: Training & Employment Projects Manager
WORKINH HOURS /WEEK: 39.5
Assist the T & E Projects department through providing several administration activities and ensuring that T&E projects operate in accordance with strategic plans.
- Assist projects department in identifying of new projects by meeting NGOs representatives, following leads, and conducting research related to project proposals.
- Assist in projects concept, proposal writing and project design.
- Assist in preparing proposals, tenders and pre-qualification documents
- Assist in monitoring and supervising projects through regular communication with partners, field visits, reviewing of technical reports as well as troubleshooting.
- Periodic update of project portfolio for website.
- Undertaking administrative work related to projects including filing, letter writing, and documentation of project progress.
- Researching topics related to development, which are of interest to the Foundation.
- In addition to performing any other duties as assigned by the Projects Manager.
- Perform other related duties as required by the Projects Manager and/or Executive Director.
EDUCATION: Bachelor degree in related field preferred.
WORK EXPERIENCE: A minimum 1-3 years work experience in development or a closely related field.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Intermediate computer literacy, with experience on Microsoft word, Excel. Basic proficiency in spreadsheets preferable, but not required.
LANGUAGES: Native-speaker proficiency in Arabic composition. Proficiency in English composition. Experience in report writing. Basic proficiency in translation of documents from Arabic to English.
RELATIONAL SKILLS: Adaptable in effective relationships with both Egyptians and foreigners. Ability to independently carry out her tasks.
All CVs must be sent to HR & Admin Manager
please write the job title "Projects Assistant" in the email subject
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: 5 March 2018