Partnerships Officer / Assistant
Sawiris Foundation for Social Development is seeking Partnerships Officer / Assistant
TITLE: PARTNERSHIPS OFFICER / ASSISTANT
REPORT TO: PARTNERSHIPS MANAGER
WORKING HOURS /WEEK: 39.5
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for maintaining existing partners’ database including contact information, areas of focus etc...
- Ensure institutions and their relevant contacts have appropriate knowledge and context of our platform, policies, and programs.
- Search for potential partners’ opportunities.
- Assist in assessing projects proposal.
- Assist in drafting final agreement/contract with partner.
- Assuring the deliverables of all projects reports from SFSD departments (as per projects timeline).
- Receive and file all reports according to department system.
- Undertake administrative work related to projects including filing, letter writing, and documentation of project progress.
- Responsible for the accuracy of recorded data in the database and department shared drive
- Manage multiple priorities and work as an effective, willing and contributing member of SFSD team.
- Gather and distribute SFSD Publications materials as needed.
- Provide secretarial tasks to the department and act as a coordination channel with all SFSD departments.
- To undertake other duties required by Manager.
- Ready to travel with Egypt.
EDUCATION: BA in related field (e.g. Social Sciences, International Development Studies, International management, Marketing & Communications)
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Sound knowledge of institutional and government donors and funding policies
- Basic experience in developing and implementing successful entrepreneurial approaches to business development with the NGO’s and Donors.
- Basic experience with working in Public Private Partnership environment
COMPUTER SKILLS: computer literacy, with experience on Microsoft word, Excel, etc.
LANGUAGES: Native-speaker proficiency in Arabic and English composition,
SKILLS: Verbal and written Interpersonal and communication skills, and Good research skills, experienced in report writing.
All CVs must be sent to HR & Admin Manager
Please write the job title "Partnerships Officer / Assistant" in the email subject
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 15 JUNE 2017