Learning & Strategy Assistant
Sawiris Foundation for Social Development is seeking a Learning & Strategy Assistant
TITLE: LEARNING & STRATEGY ASSISTANT
REPORT TO: LEARNING & STRATEGY DIRECTOR
WORKING HOURS /WEEK: 39.5
Learning Assistant is responsible to facilitate the implementation of L&S Sector strategy with proper coordination of resources and tasks to meet SFSD objectives in a timely manner. Through providing several administration activities; maintaining Sector database, research etc.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assist the L&S team in coordinating daily activities.
2. Handling all projects & programs data entry process within the MIS, assuring the accuracy of data on system.
3. Responsible on enter, extract, copy and file data from various sources to SFSD files library and server, in addition to the documentation and filing of L&S activities and progress reports (soft and hard version).
4. Coordinate, schedule and handle the sector field visits & travel plan with SFSD sector teams and implementing partners
5. Handle logistical activities of L&S Sector (i.e. all travel arrangements related to the travel request)
6. Handling the internal & external trainings, brownbag sessions, workshops, and on-the-job training events that the L&S Sector provide.
7. Maintain and update the Sector calendar with; events, meetings and arrange required facilities.
8. Attend meetings as required for documentation purpose (Responsible for writing meeting minutes, and handling the distribute and/or collect reports / materials)
9. Work closely with administrative team in implementing all logistics needed for the L&S sector.
10. Assure establishing a strong maintained communication channels with all SFSD sectors.
11. Handle and assist any other duties addressed by the L&S Director within the sector roles and responsibilities, if needed.
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, communications or other related field is required.
2. Work Experience:
2-3 years of previous experience is required.
At least 1-2 year of experience in NGOs related fieldwork - preferable.
Good Working knowledge of Microsoft Office is required, ability to use computer program/applications (MS Word, Excel, Power)
Demonstrated proficiency in utilization of computerized databases
Excellent Translation command (from Arabic to English and vice versa)
Excellent command of English language is required.
Arabic technical reading, writing and speaking ability is necessary.
Strong verbal and writing communication skills is desired
Proven ability to multi-task in a calm and professional way.
Ability to work independently and in a teamwork
To apply please fill in the appliaction available HERE
All CVs must be sent to HR & Admin Manager
Please write the job title "LEARNING & STRATEGY ASSISTANT" in the email subject
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: November 17,2019