Call for Application for 2016 Sawiris Job Creation Competition - Empowering Upper Egyptians!
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION
NOVEMBER 15, 2015
To write the full project proposal, please follow the Project Proposal Guideline
Applications can be submitted by email to:
Only applications received no later than Sunday, 15 November 2015 (by midnight Cairo Local Time) will be considered
For any inquiries please call:
+20 12 0202 0461
SFSD is pleased to invite the NGOs to submit their proposal for the 5th Edition of the “Sawiris Job Creation Competition”. The main objective of this call is to create 20,000 sustainable jobs for the people of Upper Egypt governorates including: Fayoum, Beni Suef, Minya, Assiut, Sohag, Qena, Luxor and Aswan.
BASIC CRITERIA FOR NGOS
- Eligible applicants are NGOs that are registered with the Ministry of Social Solidarity and operating for not less than three years.
- Have sufficient experience in the field of economic empowerment.
- have administrative and accounting system (Certified Financial Statement for the last two years).
BASIC CRITERIA FOR PROJECTS
- Training projects that aim to create jobs that meet the labor market needs and nature of the target area.
- Submitted projects should be supported by field studies that reflect the needs of the target area.
- The expected duration of the submitted projects shouldn’t exceed 24 months.
- Applicant’s NGO contribution should not less than 20% of the total budget of the project.